Brisbane Valley Cat Rescue

Click here to edit subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > Day to day running a Shelter > Sunday 18 July 2010

Louise
Site Owner

Another adoption today. Young Maree, who was brought all the way from Stanthorpe to the safety of the shelter, was adopted by a very loving family today. It was love at first sight all around and I've already received photos of her in her new home. You can see them in the Adoptees in their new homes album in the gallery.

I also received a phone call from Glennis Smith who collected Ting from the shelter after he was dropped off the afternoon before by his owner. Glennis husband had agreed to take Ting from his owner and give him a home and the shelter was sort of a stop over along the way for a night. Unfortunately Ting is not settling into his new home and isn't used to mixing with other cats or dogs having been in a one cat household all his life. Ting has pedigree papers etc (however) despite the fact that they show him as purebred Russian Blue I have my doubts because his build and disposition are more Siamese. I would therefore say that he is a Russian Blue x Siamese with the Russian Blue colouring. He is a truely gorgeous boy but will need to be rehomed into a one pet household with no young children. I'll add him to the adult cats for adoption page tomorrow as my computer is playing up at the moment. He'll be available for $100 and is currently residing with Glennis Smith at Kingsthrope. Her phone number is 0427 746 090.

July 18, 2010 at 6:17 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.