Brisbane Valley Cat Rescue

Click here to edit subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > Maurie (Little Ashley)

Leanne

Soon after bring Maurie (Little Ashley) home, I discovered he had a love of being inside of bags.  Plastic bags, handbags, environmentally friendly shopping bags being his favourite.  He will even stay in them and be carried around.  After questioning Louise, I discovered that it was because when he was the only one of his litter left at the shelter, she used to take him shopping in a BVCR shopping bag.  That explains that.  Louise, is there an explanation for why he can't stop chewing the end of a pencil when you are using it?  He fights me for them, and trys to gnaw on them.  I told him about lead poisoning, but he didn't listen.  Also, we can't leave any paperwork of importance lying around as he shreds it by chewing it into a thousand pieces. Is there an explanation for that too?  It's a fairly truthful excuse for my son to use at school..."the cat ate my homework".  :D

June 23, 2010 at 1:41 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Leanne
Hmmmm, a business opportunity.  The advertisement will read:  
Confidential shredding of unwanted homework.  
Rates negotiable.

Call:  Maurie after 3pm.(alias little Ashley)
June 23, 2010 at 1:55 AM Flag Quote & Reply

jeuleine furlong

LoL. How about shredding door screens? Any takers. Katie is practising on the front screen door.

June 23, 2010 at 2:11 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Leanne

Ah, now I know why Louise has those mesh gates in her house!  Now that Katies at your house, Louise can put the screen doors back up to keep the insects out.

June 23, 2010 at 2:52 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Louise
Site Owner

If you find a cure for the paper shredding Leanne let me know because every cat or kitten I've ever seen loves to do it and it can be confounded annoying at times. Stop moving the pencil and you'll be fine. Makes writing a tad difficult I know but that's the price you have to pay hehehe  Hay by the way aren't you supposed to be studying????

Katie's just testing it for security reasons Jeuleine. She's just got your welfare at heart - honest :)

June 23, 2010 at 3:13 AM Flag Quote & Reply

jeuleine furlong

Very funny Louise! And Leanne! I guess we wanted more of a breeze!

June 23, 2010 at 3:29 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Leanne

I couldn't study, because I had to keep moving the pencil.  Study also involves paper.  So you see why I had some spare time. 

June 23, 2010 at 5:35 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.