Brisbane Valley Cat Rescue

Click here to edit subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > Missing Louise

boj's mum

I know Louise is absolutely snowed under with work for 70 odd cats....... But I can not help it.... I miss her so very much      :(

Does anyone else miss her?

Hugs and kisses to you Louise and I wish I could be up there to help you out  :)

Lyzzie

--

Cats give you 100% pure unconditional love! So I feel honoured to have been owned by and given this love by some mighty wonderful cats throughtout my life

December 27, 2009 at 4:33 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kosh's Mum

Lyzzie Louise's computer is down. Has been for sometime. She's waiting for a technician from Westnet to come out and tell her if the problem is either her modem or the satellite. I had written to Westnet with a real sob story to try and get them out there ASAP. The only good that did was a phone call saying they would be sending a technician out. Didn't say when though. :roll: She has managed to find homes for a few of the older cats: Harry, Robbie, Beau and a couple of others. Unfortunately she has so many kittens at the moment that need desexing and microchipping, but are way too young to do anything about just yet. Will keep you posted. Sorry about the pun.

Kate

--

Kosh

January 10, 2010 at 11:10 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Louise
Site Owner

Well I'm back up thanks to a friend Katie lending me her dodo wireless modem but the computer is extremely slow because I'm just on the edge of the reception area. Hopefully Westnet will get around to me next week, I hope anyway. I'll try to keep things as much up to date as possible but it takes ages to load and as ever I'm always short of time particularly with all the kittens needing special care at the moment. Lyzzie I'll get back onto MSN as soon as I can because I miss our chats as well. It will also depend on how much it's going to cost to fix the problem. 

January 15, 2010 at 5:17 PM Flag Quote & Reply

boj's mum

Oh it is great to see that your problem is fixed my darling  :)   I am always here if and when you get the time....... btw.. it was great to see you in some of the cat pics  :)

--

Cats give you 100% pure unconditional love! So I feel honoured to have been owned by and given this love by some mighty wonderful cats throughtout my life

January 30, 2010 at 2:41 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Louise
Site Owner

Eeeeek!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

January 30, 2010 at 4:59 PM Flag Quote & Reply

boj's mum

Now now Lulu....... you are wonderfuland gorgeous .... We all love you

:)

--

February 1, 2010 at 4:24 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Kosh's Mum

Great legs, don't you reckon? :)

--

Kosh

February 1, 2010 at 11:21 PM Flag Quote & Reply

jeuleine furlong

Katie is eating and sleeping far too much so I think she is missing you Louise and all the chores she helped with. She wants to go outside and so I have let her out twice but she made a quick trot for the road and when I tried to catch her was surprizingly agile.

We have just contacted this website to order them a cat jacket each so we could take them for a walk each day. They are out of stock at present but this is the site.

www.catwalkingjacket.com

Also this site has some good feedback.

www.hdw-inc.com/leashtraining.htm

If anyone has any experience with these please let me know.

August 7, 2010 at 9:16 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Louise
Site Owner

LOL I want a photo of Katie in her jacket. My bet is she'll look really pinged off at first. hehehe

By the way, if you're reading this in time the RSPCA at Fairfield has had a cat flu outbreak and all the cats and kittens not adopted from the adoption pens by 5pm this afternoon are going to be put down. So please if you've got anyone you know who wants a cat or kitten please get them to go to Fairfield before 5pm this arvo.

August 7, 2010 at 9:23 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.